Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rats-Ants

Rat -Although it is simple and humble creature, it is one of the most abused species in this planet. "Rat race"- By the way, who said it? I have not seen any rat racing to achieve something. Or who might have seen that, to quote this buzz word in such a casual way.

We, the humans, race and compete for everything. Some how a negative connotation is created around that technical word. Stop. My point is not that. Rats, usually build their home or anything of that sort, with lots of effort. It meticulously creates many mazes or labyrinth to reach to its sweet home. Once it creates all that crazy paths it becomes habituated to that path and it never tries to create new path. I have a catch here. This habit of rats becomes easy to trap the rat. Once if it is frightened or sensed something abnormal suddenly it runs to his own-built, favorite path, blind-folded.

May be a stroke of luck, can change the rat's fate. It may not get trapped .But fortunately or unfortunately I trapped myself in the rat's mentality. Rather, some how I am trapped. I am not able to find new ways for the new problem. I am not able to write down new perspective about the old things. Like the poor rats.Old memories - Old writings, what a nice correlation? May be stupid. If my mind starts developing some "uneasy" feelings I intend to write. Write about what? Same old things about Miss. A? Or Mrs. A? I am thinking. Hmmm. A tough question for me to answer.

Can the rats change their habits? I don't know really. But Ants are explorative I think. You give the smallest possible way; it can give you the trickiest path to over come the obstacle. Yes, I appreciate. But can I become an Ant? May be or may not be. The striking question is : Do I want to continue like a Rat or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment